BAD CREDIT: 500-619 CREDIT SCORES
MERCHANT CASH ADVANCES AVAILABLE FOR EXISTING BUSINESS ONLY (CAN BE HOME BASED BUSINESS AT LEAST 1YR IN BIZ) AVERAGE $13K IN MONTHLY REVENUE, CAN BE A.C.H. OR CREDIT CARDS OR BOTH, MUST MAKE 6-8 BANK DEPOSITS PER MONTH, ANY TAX LIENS, BANKRUPTCIES OR JUDGEMENTS MUST BE ON A PAYMENT PLAN OR DISMISSED.
Get $$$ in
IF YOU QUALIFY!!!
MEDIUM CREDIT: 620-700 CREDIT SCORES
MERCHANT CASH ADVANCES, UNSECURED BUSINESS LINES OF CREDIT UP TO 200K, (START UPS INCLUDED) CAN BE NEW OR EXISTING BUSINESS, REVENUE LOANS (CAN OBTAIN 80% OR MORE OF MONTHLY REVENUE-SUBJECT TO UNDERWRITING REVIEW) 5.99% 1 YEAR TERM LOANS WITH MONTHLY PAYBACK OPTION. GUARANTEED LOANS: DAILY PAYBACK, WILL TAKE MONTHLY REVENUE TIMES 1.5 FOR ACH DEPOSITS AND 2X FOR CREDIT CARDS. PAID OUT EVERY 6 WKS FOR 8 MONTHS. EXAMPLE... MONTHLY REVENUE 50K X 2 (CREDIT CARDS)=$100,0000 IN FUNDING DIVIDED BY 8 MONTHS=$12,500 EVERY 6 WEEKS AND MUCH, MUCH MORE.
GOOD CREDIT: 700 PLUS CREDIT SCORES (LOW CREDIT UTILIZATION) VERY FEW INQUIRES, MERCHANT CASH ADVANCES, LINES OF CREDIT, SMALL BIZ LOANS, NO DOC LOANS, FROM 10K-125K, SHELF CORP LENDING, TRADE LINES, TERM LOANS STARTING AS LOW AS 5.99 % INTRO RATE FOR 12 MONTHS IF QUALIFIED, NO COLLATERAL, IN-HOUSE FINANCING WITH THE LENDER.
LOAN TYPES OFFERED
1. Unsecured Lines of Credit (ULOC) Business Loans
up to US $200K1M (670 Credit or a Credit Partner Needed)
2. Personal Unsecured Lines of Credit (P-ULOC) Up to 125K
(700 credit score, Low utlilization under 50%, few inquiries,
funding based on existing highest credit card limits
3. Merchant Cash Advance (MCA) – ACH/Credit Card
Up to $2M IF QUALIFIED (Credit scores as low as 500)
4. Business Term Loans as low as 5.99% for 1 Year if qualified
5. Asset Based Loans Up to $50M (Collateral is used against credit)
(HARD MONEY) NOT CREDIT BASED!!! 250K MIN.
6. 401K Backed Options – Setting up C Corp. to access funds
as a shareholder of a new business (Must not be with existing employer)
7. Receivables Factoring/Contract/Purchase Order/ – Up to $50M
8. Limited VC Opportunities – Deal Dependent – Growth Equity/Debt deals
9. Startup Lending: (SEE #1.) Personal Loans: (SEE #2)
10. Special Restaurant financing
11. Equipment Leasing/Leasebacks (i.e. Office Equipment, Vehicles, etc.)
12. Specialty Church Financing
13. Specialty Financing Division: Senior, Junior, Mezzanine, Hard Money, Bridge, Club/Syndicate Investments, Monetization, Unitranche Debt, Equity, Co-Investment Deals, etc. – Up to $100M+
14. Collateral Based Loans: Use your Fine Wine Collection, Antiques, Fine Jewelry, Expensive Cars, Fine art, luxury watches, expensive handbags as collateral
15. New Program Loans: Call for updates...
We can help get you funding
from $3,000 to several billion dollars if you qualify.
NATIONWIDE AND INTERNATIONAL FUNDING AVAILABLE!
CALL JOSEPH AT (646) 453-0048
OR EMAIL FOR MORE INFORMATION!